Friday, April 17, 2009

2 sleeps to go

Faced a pretty big test today. I went to a birthday party for my neice Olivia who has just turned 3. OMG, lolly bananas, cake, savaloys, crackers and dip, coke.... and I had a salad and a bottle of water! And I didnt feel deprived. I felt glad, because this morning I hit 104kg on the scales. Thats a loss of 3.8kg since friday week ago, so 8 days!!! I can't believe it! I feel so good.

I'm getting a bit nervous about the op now, its major surgery, who wouldn't. But I know that this is my life we are working on, I want to enjoy it.
My top reasons to lose weight in no particular order:
  • To buy clothes from whatever shop I want
  • To buy something because I like it, not because I like it the best out of what fits me.
  • To go for a walk and enjoy it, not dread it
  • To finally eat to live, not live to eat
  • Bit of energy in bed wouldn't go astray either ;) (Sorry Mum)
  • I don't want to be fat, and uncomfortable any more
I set my first mini goal at 100kg. But since that is only 4kg away, lets make it 95kg. Bring it on, I am so ready for this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment