Well, I'm certainly not going to win any awards for blogging....except maybe for erratic postings!
Now that I have been stable at my goal weight for so long its time for me to add new goals to my life.
Even though I am 55kg down...I am still me. Still lazy unmotivated me.
I have so much I want to achieve....but so little motivation.
So its time to set some goals!
- Get on a plane (I have a flight booked for Late September!!!)
- I want to learn how to run. I have new shoes. I have the C25K program on my phone. I just haven't done anything about it.
- Spend less time on the computer.....I'm working on this......I have deleted the games I play on facebook........but I seem to have replaced it with mindless browsing!
- De-clutter and get our house ready to list for sale........I am working on this. I have had a bit of an ebay fire sale happening!! Although I did acquire a bread maker on Tuesday.....thats not going very well to help me de-clutter......
- drink less coffee
- give more blood (I gave blood yesterday, I'd like to make it a regular occurrence. I have re-booked for November.)
- read more