Sunday, January 31, 2010

Feeling a little fragile today!

I have no idea why, but the morning drop offs at school leave me feeling teary. I don't know why, not sure if its the over whelming amount of parents trying to jostle for space at the prep classroom, or the kids arguing all the way to school. Bec drops her 2 off at my place in the morning, and I take 2 to prep and 1 to daycare.

I used to drop the kids off at 8 and be at work by 8.15. Now Bec drops the kids off at 7, and we leave my place at 8. And then its a mad rush, from daycare, then to school, negotiating the cars (one of which nearly reversed over one of my nieces today)and then I rush to be at work on time. Its mentally exhausting. And I am spent by the time I get to work at 9! Its not really that hard, but it just seems like it!

I guess it doesn't help that I am tired. I really need to set myself a bed time and stick to it. Last night I went to bed at 11.30pm and the princess comes flying down the hall at 5am. Then decides she wants to chat. So I got a little over 4 1/2 hours sleep last night!

We are currently looking for another admin staff member, and I will get them to do 9-5 so I will start doing 8.30-4.30. That extra 30 minutes at night makes all the difference. I just hope this job search goes easily, why is it so hard to find someone suitable!

Anyway, that's my whinge, its taken me so long to do this blog that I am almost over it!! My brother has said that we might be able to do drop off and pick up share. Our kids all go to the same school and all need to be there at the same time, so we might all meet at work then we all do turn about in the mornings. That would be so nice!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment