Sunday, January 24, 2010

First day at school...



Well today is my little princess' first day at prep. Strangely weird that she has a public holiday tomorrow, but I guess a short week is good for their first week.

I was a bit teary when I drove out of there. She looked so little and alone, but she wandered off to do something so I tore myself away. I just can't believe that my little darling is out in the big wide world. No one to wipe her bum, tie her shoes, no more one on one time. No more running around in her undies all day with no shoes on!

I took a photo of her out the front of the house so we could look back on them in years to come.

So its done, the hurdle of the first day. I love that little girl so much, and I was so proud of her this morning.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment