Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Another day.....

So its another day, and on my way to dropping the kids off to day care I had thoughts over and over about what I would blog about today. Because my life is so very exciting, that I have so much choice :P

Well the little princess starts school in 4 sleeps. This morning when I went to get her up she rolled over and said to me, "Tomorrow is my last day at little school, that's been running through my head all night!" So can you tell she is a little excited? I am actually feeling a little teary about it. I'm not worried about her settling in, shes been in day care since about 8 months, its more about the what if's. Kids are cruel, I know because I was the cruel kid at school. I worry about nits. About having to comb one of those fine tooth combs through her long locks (which she wont let me cut!) I also worry about her being one of the cruel kids. I would hate for my child to be the aggressor :( I worry too much.

Anyway......

We went out for dinner on Saturday night with Mum, Dad, my family Bec's family and a couple of friends. We went to and we had the nicest night. Bec and I haven't laughed like that for ages. It was so great, we had tears running down our cheeks. It felt great! The kids were great, the cake was great, the company was great, the night was lovely. This is what has us laughing, check out the face :P


I love this photo of the little princess and her nanny from the same night x

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment