Thursday, January 13, 2011

The devastation....

Photobucket
It's so hard to put into words the devastation that Qld has experienced this month.
Its been such an emotional time, and for someone who hasn't been affected personally , I can't even begin to comprehend what it'd be like to be there in the front line. I am finding the coverage difficult to watch. Not because I want to bury my head in the sand and pretend it doesn't exist, but because I can't get out there and help. Due to the nature of our business I know that we will be needed eventually, and its terrible knowing that there is so many people out there unaccounted for. The absolute panic people must be in. There are parents who can't locate children, children who can't locate parents. Its just to incomprehensible. I hope that the community can come together and ease the suffering of those in need.....even if its just a tiny bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment