Tuesday, February 23, 2010

God...I am so slack!



I am so bad at this blogging thing! I decided on the weekend it was time for a change. I wanted to hack off all my hair. I took a pic into the hairdresser for her to have something to work with.
The above is the pic I took in of Katie Holmes, compared to the pic I got taken when I got home. Nothing alike...right?? I actually wanted a fringe, mum hates it when I have my hair slicked back, and I am starting to not like it either. My face is too long and narrow to wear it like that, so next hair cut I will get them to make a fringe. Its settled down heaps now, she fluffed it all up, I like it better when it sits flatter. Now just to get some colour into it, and gloss it up a bit! So this is the shortest my hair has ever been, and now a few days later I am loving it!

I have been watching a show on foxtel lately that is about plastic surgery after weightloss. And its making me want it more and more. I always said after the disaster my last operation was (the recovery really. I always said that I'd never ever have optional surgery again, but my boobs look like envelope flaps when I am standing up, cows udders when I am leaning forward, and pancakes when I am on my back. My thighs flap, my tummy has a little stretched skin that could do with tightening. I have tuckshop lady arms, that seem to be getting worse. I swear people look at the wrinkeld But I feel vain doing that, although I'd really love to!

I do need to get off my butt and join a gym, or at least start walking, I talk about it with the best intentions, but I never do it. Much like diets in the past, and we know where that got me!

Anyway thats enough from me,
Thanks for reading! Talk soon!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment