Wednesday, May 19, 2010

You know...I can't for the life of me think of a title for this post.....


So I have been meaning to put something in here for days, and I just haven't been motivated to get around to it.

I am wondering if my body just likes hovering around the 50kg mark. A and I broke the scales a few weeks ago trying to replace the battery in it, so on Tuesday we popped into Aldi, and there were some there for $20, so I snapped them up. They measure body fat, bone weight, and how many calories I need a day to maintain my weight. I believe that was 1023 calories, but it flashes to quickly to remember, so I'll have to work out how to do it again, and get more accurate figures.

I have been eating heaps more, but not gaining any weight. But on the upside I haven't lost anymore either. I wonder if this is where I am supposed to be? I haven't been sick, I'm not having any problems eating, finally things feel good. I feel good. And my work is getting done!

Yay for normality!

Today in the mail I received some product samples from an online friend that are flavour free and can be added to pretty much everything, it came with a book that shows how it can change the make up of a meal (ie the protein before adding and after adding). The book is called food fortification to fight frailty, and its a really great read! Thanks Kate!!

Tonight I am off to the shops to get my nails done, and stock up my top drawer (read Lolly drawer) Its so nice to have the energy back to do things after work!!

Bring on life!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment