Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dietian visit...results!


Well I had my followup with Dan tonight. Its been 4 weeks since I saw him. I have put on 1.3kg! He is happy with that. I was dreading going because I got new scales and I didn't think I'd put any weight on and I thought I was going to be in trouble! I haven't taken my reflux meds today and am starting to feel a little reflux creeping in, so when I have finished here I promise to go take it. I am feeling so good now, I have energy, I am thinking about exercise, Dan has encouraged me to wait till I hit 50-52kg before I start weights but said I'd be best to start at least walking. He siad at this stage I am too underweight for muscles to really build, so I need to be closer to a 'normal' weight before I can gain muscle.

My husband started a new job today, he is happy and its so nice to see him happy and enthused about work again. He's good at what he does, and I am sure they will be happy they took so long and so indepth looks at his job history. He'll be worth it to them.

We celebrated our 7 year wedding anniversary on the 10th of May and on the 8th of June he will become an Australian citizen. Its going to be so nice for him to travel on an Australian passport, and god knows he's so opinionated about politians, finally he'll get a say!

We have also refinanced our home loan this week, so I have been busy getting all that stuff done and tonight have transferred all our stuff from one bank to another, so hopefully now thats all gone seamlessly.

Now the princess in bed, the icecream is ready and the State of Origin is about to kick off....so I am off.

Queenslander!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment