Monday, July 4, 2011

BOOBS........



I know back about 2 years ago I said I would never, ever have optional surgery ever again. Well I have been seriously cosidering a boob job. I am pretty ok with how my body is post losing 55kg. The lose skin doesn't bother me too much, but the loss of my boobs is really bothering me. Pre op I was bordering on a C, on the weekend I bought a AA. When my husband said, "I don't even know what that means." I told him that a AA is just about smaller than a starter bra!! Like a kid would wear!! Its not that boobs define you, its more about me feeling comfortable. I can't get tops to fit nicely....who would have thought 2 years ago this would be soemthing I was even thinking about????

So I am researching........probably never happen....but you gotta have a dream right?

No comments:

Post a Comment