Sunday, October 10, 2010

Something to do.....

I find myself falling asleep during the day, but unable to sleep at night. I get heaps done! Tonight I have done a weeks ironing, cleaned the kitchen, done a load of washing, on to my 2nd one. I have made 2 lots of cookies and have a frozen batch in the freezer! I am about to get up and hang out the 2nd load, and make lunches for tomorrow. Hopefully then I'll manage to get some sleep!

Anyway whilst filling in time waiting for the washing I found these poems that I love and have on my computer. So thought I'd post them here so I dont lose them!



I don’t want you to protect me when you feel like it..
I don’t want you to love me when things are happy and perfect…
I don’t want you to be there for me and look after me when I ask for it..

Protect me, even when we’re fighting…
Love me, even when we’re falling apart…
Be there for me, even when I say I don’t need you…

That’s what love is… that’s what I need..
__________________________________________________________________

My oath to you…..
When you are sad…… I will dry your tears
When you are scared…I will comfort your fears
When you are worried…I will give you hope
When you are confused…I will help you cope
And when you are lost, and can’t see the light
I shall be your beacon, shining ever so bright
This is my oath, I pledge to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment